All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe creative possibilities are endless! Large or small, colourful or neutral- the little granny square is the perfect choice for the crafter with limited time and unlimited imagination. Crocheters can take them along and work on them almost anywhere - and making them is highly addictive! In this booklet, readers will find basic granny square stitching instructions, plus six clever patterns built from granny squares. Make mini-squares into a pretty headband, stitch larger ones into boot toppers, create a mug cosy in just a few minutes, or settle in and make eugh squares for a pillow cover or tote bag. The possibilities are truly limitless, and all of the projects have a colourful, retro vibe, that's fun and stylish. Great for beginners...fun for accomplished crafters. Granny squares are a nice way to get started with crochet because they are quick, easy and versatile. All the basic instructions are included and presented in a clear and easy-to-follow style.
- Author BiographyBeth Wolfensberger Singer is a writer, artist and crafter whose articles, essays, and reviews have appeared in many magazines and publications. A former children's book editor and staff writer at Boston Magazine and The Boston Phoenix, she has been crocheting pretty much non-stop since school. Her cartoons appear regularly in her blog Ambitionectomy.tumblr.com.
- Author(s)Beth Wolfensberg Singer
- PublisherTaunton Press Inc
- Date of Publication03/09/2015
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationConnecticut
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTaunton Press Inc
- Content Notefull colour photographs and patterns
- Weight91 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine3 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.89Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $51.80
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $52.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.