All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
About this product
- DescriptionSeduced at the tender age of sixteen by a couple of boys same age, Robert tries to come to terms with his sexual inclinations. He and his two youthful lovers, Aldo and Caro, get to kw Wilo, an older, rich executive who takes the three boys under his wings. Together they lead a love life full of wild passion and ecstacies. When Lizzy, Robert's replacement mother finds out about his homosexual life, she solicits the help of two aunts, Cara and Mary, Thea the maid, and Ingrid, a good looking neighbor, to save the boy from homosexuality at all costs and set him straight again. In the process, the well meaning women fall in love with each other ...
- Author BiographyRobert Broadmind taught at various universities in Canada. Born in Germany, he lived in the US and in South America for a number of years.
- Author(s)Robert Broadmind
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication04/12/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight286 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.