Sweet Sleep: Overnight and Naptime Strategies for the Breastfeeding Family by La Leche League International (Paperback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $33.73+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $32.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- Description<b><i>Sweet Sleep</i> is the first and most complete book on nights and naps for breastfeeding families. It s mother-wisdom, reassurance, and a how-to guide for making sane and safe decisions on how and where your family sleeps, backed by the latest research.</b> It s 4 A.M. You ve nursed your baby five times throughout the night. You re beyond exhausted. But where can you breastfeed safely when you might fall asleep? You ve heard that your bed is dangerous for babies. Or is it? Is there a way to reduce the risk? Does life really have to be this hard? No, it doesn t. <i>Sweet Sleep</i> is within reach. This invaluable resource will help you sleep better <i>tonight</i> in under ten minutes with the Quick Start guide and sleep safer <i>every</i> night with the Safe Sleep Seven checklist sort out the facts and fictions of bedsharing and SIDS learn about rmal sleep at every age and stage, from newborn to new parent direct your baby toward longer sleep when he s ready tailor your approach to your baby s temperament uncover the hidden costs of sleep training and cry it out techniques navigate naps at home and daycare handle concerns from family, friends, and physicians enjoy stories and tips from mothers like you make the soundest sleep decisions for your family and your life <b>Advance praise for <i>Sweet Sleep</i></b><b></b> Chock-full of advice and information . . . The editors smartly break the information into digestible bits organized by topics and age ranges. And for any parent desperate for an uninterrupted few hours of sleep, the advice is worth the read. <i>Sweet Sleep</i> includes extensive information on creating a safe sleep space, helping children learn to sleep on their own and defusing criticism of your family s choices. . . . This book is thing but supportive of whatever your choices are about nursing and sleeping. <b><i>BookPage</i></b> An essential guide for parents . . . detailed, practical advice on bed sharing and breast-feeding, with basic guidelines for safe bed sharing outlined in seven steps. <b><i>Publishers Weekly</i></b>
- Author Biography<b>La Leche League International</b> is the most trusted name in breastfeeding information, support, and advocacy. Founded in 1956 by seven intrepid women, La Leche League now has more than 7,000 accredited leaders in sixty-eight countries, and offers phone, online, and in-person consultation to breastfeeding mothers.
- Author(s)La Leche League International
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication05/08/2014
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBallantine Books Inc.
- Content Noteblack and white illustrations
- Weight689 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine26 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.13Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.43Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.