CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Textbooks
- AU $28.12Trending at AU $33.22
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $20.37
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $36.74
- AU $41.99Trending at AU $45.13
- AU $49.12Trending at AU $65.26
- AU $15.91Trending at AU $22.07
- AU $49.55Trending at AU $56.21
About this product
- DescriptionProviding hope and inspiration for a more purposeful life in a troubled world, My Memoirs narrates the life story of Mary Webb Wray who was born in 1917 in Boydton, Virginia. Written at the age of ninety-two with the help of her son, Frank, this memoir recalls the life of this woman who learned to face life's challenges with an open mind and to live life in peace. The story follows Mary as she grows up with her parents and siblings on the hill in a small southern town where things didn't change much, and it continues through a journey of survival during the Great Depression. My Memoirs chronicles her sixty-five-year marriage to Frank (Pete) Wray and of raising their family of three children. Mary passed away January 21, 2010. Communicating a sincere appreciation of family, this memoir contains special words written by a special woman of wisdom. It provides a new direction, a new beginning, a sense of peace.
- Author BiographyMary Webb Wray was born and raised in Boydton, Virginia. She attended Boydton High School and went to nursing school in Baltimore, Maryland. She and her husband, Frank (Pete), lived on the Eastern Shore of Virginia for sixty-five years. Wray wrote My Memoirs when she was ninety-two years old.
- Author(s)MARY WEBB WRAY and FRANK ALEXANDER WRAY
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication22/04/2010
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.