All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $34.19
- AU $28.75Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $28.60
- AU $22.23Trending at AU $30.16
- AU $33.57Trending at AU $34.00
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $31.37
- AU $23.03Trending at AU $38.39
About this product
- DescriptionThere is t just one way to add a little bit of sweetness to our days: there are 130 of them, all carrying a guarantee from a great Italian culinary institution. A new volume edited by Academia Barilla for the series I grandi classici della stra tradizione by White Star will make this long and irresistible journey through Italy-by way of ugats, meringues and tiramisus. Delight in tarts, pies and leavened desserts from the oven, fresh cream pastries, spoon desserts, various types of biscuits, unsurpassable chocolate, sensual mousses, delicious ice creams and sorbets, gourmand fried desserts, and aromatic fruit delicacies. Designed with the invaluable consultation of Mario Grazia, chef and pastry chef at Academia Barilla, this volume gathers the best in Italian desserts: 130 recipes in all, among the most important and famous in the world. Each recipe has been thoroughly tested, so that the instructions for preparation are accurate in all respects and correspond to the practical procedures effectively followed in the kitchen. Accompanying photographs feature the dishes as prepared by the chef, guaranteeing the absolute reliability of the images. In addition to the many outstanding photographs, the collection is enriched with culinary curiosities: for example, do you kw who invented zuccotto?
- Author BiographyACADEMIA BARILLA, founded in 2004 in Parma, one of the most distinguished capitals of Italian cuisine, is a center of great professionalism and talent that is exceptional in the world of cooking. It promotes Italian culinary art, protecting the regional gastronomic heritage and safeguarding it from imitations and counterfeits, while encouraging the great traditions of the Italian restaurant industry. Academia Barilla organizes cooking classes for culinary enthusiasts, distributes the best Italian products, and spreads Italy's gastronomic culture through publications like this one that recount the unequaled riches of the country.
- Author(s)Academia Barilla
- PublisherWhite Star
- Date of Publication17/10/2013
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationVercelli
- Country of PublicationItaly
- ImprintWhite Star
- Content Noteillustrations (colour)
- Weight2404 g
- Width235 mm
- Height350 mm
- Spine32 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.