All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.45
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.66
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.64
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.65
- AU $41.02Trending at AU $43.46
- AU $28.54Trending at AU $30.77
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.69
About this product
- DescriptionIn a New York as gritty and brutal as Charles Bukowski's Los Angeles--a city of muggings, cockroach-infested apartments, dank hospitals, and casual murders--three characters cross paths and collide. Sweet Tooth is a book of anymous sexual encounters and of lust that grades into love: a story by one of the most brilliantly uncompromising invators of gay literature that shocks with candor and builds to an incredible climax. Its last line-- Adventure is dead --grounds everything that has come before and gives a conclusive, melancholy tone to a book that is much more than shocking.
- Author BiographyYves Navarre (September 24, 1940 - January 24, 1994) was a French writer. A gay man, most of his work concerned homosexuality and associated issues, such as AIDS. In his romantic works, Navarre was noted for his tendency to emphasize sensuality and the mystical qualities of love rather than sexuality or sensationalism. He was awarded the 1980 Prix Goncourt for his novel Le Jardin d'acclimatation.
- Author(s)Yves Navarre
- PublisherDalkey Archive Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2006
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleFrench Literature Series
- Place of PublicationNormal, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDalkey Archive Press
- Weight454 g
- Width142 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Translated byDonald Watson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.