Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $14.24Trending at AU $14.43
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.11
- AU $14.94Trending at AU $19.85
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.23Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.06
About this product
- DescriptionDr. Blake Dovan couldn't keep his eyes from straying to the ravishing brunette working in the garden. With her straw bonnet sitting slightly askew on her head, allowing her long, shining curls to fall gracefully around her shoulders, he found her to be totally captivating. The young woman was tall and slender, with feminine curves in all the right places-and he knew she wasn't the least bit interested in him or any other man. Miss Emily Louise Falkenrath was 23 years old, and carried a very large chip on her delicate shoulders. She knew how cruel and dangerous men could be . . .even men that were supposed to protect little girls and their mamas. She had been forced to grow up fast, and she learned to hide from her secret past. There was time for men or romance in her life, but she still dreamed. Since the time she left home, she had yearned to have her own farm and she swore to let thing prevent her from getting it. Not even the man she most feared in the world would stop her. Unfortunately, handsome Dr. Blake Dovan would just have to look elsewhere for romance. Not a man to give up, Dr. Dovan vows to keep Emily happy and safe-even if, in order to protect her, he has to revisit his violent past-and kill again. Perhaps he'll succeed in winning her heart, but for w, everyone was in danger and some would die, but Blake vowed they would see it through together.
- Author(s)Alice Addy
- Date of Publication29/12/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight263 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.