All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.03
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.16
About this product
- DescriptionI have a passion to travel, but what do you do when you can't get away? This is my journey to get away and write while staying at home. I took the time to educate myself and readers on the love of booze and all its glory. What started as a way to kill time became quite an adventure. After writing my first book (The Right to Release: A Trail of Empty Bottles Across Europe), I needed to find a creative outlet during a return stint to the restaurant Biz after traveling through 42 cities in Europe for 80 days. The outcome was a blog called Swig Kwledge. It served as a way for me to travel and learn without leaving the country again. At first, I didn't kw if anyone was following, but at the end of one year of blogging about liquor, beer, and wine from all over the Globe, Swig Kwledge has over 4,500 followers in over 100 countries throughout the World. I hope you enjoy the 2011 version of Swig Kwledge and always kw what you drink.
- Author BiographyCole Higgison is a ninth generation Washingtonian - yes, born and raised in Washington, DC. Mr. Higgison has spent over 20 years in the restaurant and hospitality businesses which include event management. Mr. Higgison was the head buyer at the historic and prestigious Old Ebbitt Grill in Washington, DC. During his tenure, he was in charge of a 150 bottle wine list which contributed to $11 million in annual revenue. Later, Mr. Higgison worked on a new venture as the General Manager at Blackfinn American Saloon. During his tenure at both venues, Mr. Higgison was able to try many beers, liquors, and wines from all over the world. In 2009, Mr. Higgison ventured to Europe to try such beverages and what came out of it was his memoir The Right to Release: A trail of empty bottles across Europe. It sparked a passion for writing and travel as well as a sharing of stories. Today, Mr. Higgison still resides in Washington, DC, currently sells wine, and continues to live his dreams and passions through his writing. Live Without Dead Time.
- Author(s)Cole Higgison
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication04/01/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectOther Beverages
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight177 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.