All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTransform your technique and become a better swimmer with this remarkable new approach to freestyle swimming. Written for both fitness and competitive swimmers, Swim Smooth contains the latest breakthroughs in swimming to help you radically improve your speed, enjoyment, and success. Hundreds of full-color photographs and three-dimensional graphics help you put theory into practice while detailed advice offers help for intermediate, advanced, and elite swimmers alike. The book's approach lets you identify the strengths and weaknesses of your stroke and drills and training tips let you make the most of your time in the water. Swim Efficiently. Swim Fast. Swim Smooth.
- Author BiographyPaul Newsome and Adam Young are highly experienced triathletes and open water swimmers who teach and coach thousands of people every year all around the world. They are coaching consultants to the British Triathlon Federation and via their Swim Smooth organization they have literally re-written the entire swim coaching syllabus in the UK.
- Author(s)Adam Young,Paul S. Newsome
- PublisherFernhurst Books Limited
- Date of Publication15/06/2012
- SubjectWater Sports
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteColour photographs
- Weight1000 g
- Width194 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $22.12Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.10
- AU $17.64Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.