All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
About this product
- DescriptionIn 2009, a new strain of the influenza-A virus called H1N1 appeared on the world scene. It claimed lives and spread quickly to more than one hundred countries. This book tells the story of the H1N1 pandemic, from the initial public and media hysteria to the organized efforts to contain this new global health threat. Helpful and interesting sidebars include extra information about this global outbreak.
- Author(s)Sarah K Tasian
- PublisherRosen Publishing Group
- Date of Publication15/01/2011
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleHeadlines!
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRosen Publishing Group
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width185 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.