Switch Craft: Battery-powered Crafts to Make and Sew by Alison Lewis, Fang-Yu Lin (Hardback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $11.71Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.51Trending at AU $57.15
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
About this product
- DescriptionSwitch Craft delivers 20 ultra-modern projects that are equal parts fashion and function. From a skirt that can streak trails of light on the dance floor to a laptop sleeve that's the first to kw when you're in a Wi-Fi zone, these projects are made for the wired (or wireless) world. Without sacrificing style or being more complicated than a year 7 science class, they integrate lights, vibration and sound with sewing to create edgy, attractive accessories and clothing. So if you're ready to take your crafting t only to ather level but ather frontier, let Switch Craft bring your handiwork into the twenty-first century.
- Author(s)Alison Lewis,Fang-Yu Lin
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication01/10/2008
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPotter Craft
- Out-of-print date22/07/2010
- Content Note90 photographs, 60 line drawings
- Weight786 g
- Width231 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.