All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWe all kw that change is hard. It's unsettling, it's time-consuming, and all too often we give up at the first sign of a setback. But why do we insist on seeing the obstacles rather than the goal? This is the question that bestselling authors Chip and Dan Heath tackle in their compelling and insightful new book. They argue that we need only understand how our minds function in order to unlock shortcuts to switches in behaviour. Illustrating their ideas with scientific studies and remarkable real-life turnarounds - from the secrets of successful marriage counselling to the pile of gloves that transformed one company's finances - the brothers Heath prove that deceptively simple methods can yield truly extraordinary results.
- Author BiographyChip and Dan Heath are the co-authors of Made to Stick: Why Some Ideas Take Hold and Others Come Unstuck. They also write a monthly column called 'Made to Stick' for Fast Company magazine. They have spoken and consulted at organisations such as Nike, Microsoft, the Nature Conservancy, the Navy, USAID/Tanzania and the American Heart Association.
- Author(s)Chip Heath,Dan Heath
- Date of Publication03/03/2011
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRandom House Business Books
- Weight224 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.