Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $49.72Trending at AU $53.57
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.74
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.61
- AU $12.80Trending at AU $17.37
- AU $13.47Trending at AU $18.20
- AU $7.51Trending at AU $12.30
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $12.92
About this product
- DescriptionSheldon Bates wants to share his story -- the story of what it was like when he was seventeen. Sheldon was an ordinary high school student until he started ticing something changing about himself. It was then that Sheldon started feeling the same way about boys that he did about girls. It was at seventeen that Sheldon desperately tried to figure out the truth and accept the fact of his bisexuality. And trying to find someone to talk to brought its own set of complications -- especially when he found himself at the centre of a scandal that he was ill-equipped to handle. Sheldon discovered he was t alone and that he would survive his seventeenth year.
- Author BiographyDouglas Davey is the author of M in the Abstract. He works as the Children s and Youth Services Librarian at the Halton Hills Public Library. He lives with his family in Guelph, Ontario.
- Author(s)Douglas Davey
- PublisherRed Deer Press
- Date of Publication24/10/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRed Deer Press
- Weight281 g
- Width96 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.