All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSydney Opera House idea to icon tells the amazing story of this great building from inception as an orchestra conductor's idea to its World Heritage listing in 2007. The book covers the highs and lows...architect Utzon's daring design, the engineering problems and solutions, the political pressures, and the turmoil around the architect's departure before the building was finished.
- Author(s)Michael Moy
- PublisherAlpha Orion Press
- Date of Publication25/02/2008
- Place of PublicationNew Farm, QLD
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintAlpha Orion Press
- Content Notecol. ill.
- Width220 mm
- Height155 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $30.87Trending at AU $31.45
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.81Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.