Consider these sponsored items
- AU $50.99Free postage
- AU $41.50Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor more than 20 years, Sydney Seafood School has been teaching us how to prepare and cook the wonderful array of seafood found in our oceans and rivers. Now, for the first time, the School shares its wealth of tips and techniques, along with more than 80 outstanding recipes from Australia's leading chefs. Try your hand at Pete Evans' garlic prawns, David Thompson's grilled barramundi curry or Alex Herbert's fish'n'chips. Or treat your friends and family to Tetsuya's crudo of leatherjacket, Neil Perry's bar rock cod tagine or Frank Camorra's Galician-style octopus. There's also expert advice on choosing and storing seafood, plus step-by-step photos of essential techniques, including filleting and butterflying fish, shucking oysters, cleaning squid and octopus, and preparing crabs, prawns and bugs. With beautiful photos of all the recipes to help you decide what to make, and illustrations of the various species so you kw what to look for at the fishmonger, Sydney Seafood School Cookbook will give you the kw-how and confidence to prepare seafood at home - with delicious results every time.
- Author BiographyRoberta Muir manages one of Australia's leading cooking schools, Sydney Seafood School at Sydney Fish Market. She holds a Master of Arts degree in Gastronomy from the University of Adelaide, and is the author of the Sydney Seafood School Cookbook and 500 Cheeses; she also assisted Janni Kyritsis with his cookbook Wild Weed Pie.
- Author(s)Roberta Muir
- PublisherPenguin Books Australia
- Date of Publication24/10/2012
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationCamberwell
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations, frontispiece
- Weight1452 g
- Width255 mm
- Height288 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Save on Cook Books
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.98
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $31.27
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $27.00
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $26.67
- AU $31.21Trending at AU $33.64
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $40.45
- AU $25.75Trending at AU $28.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.