Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionThe Symposium Symmetries in Science III was held at Schloss Hofen, Vorarl- berg, Austria, during the period July 25-28, 1988. Some 70 invited scientists from 24 countries attended the Symposium and presented reviews, research papers and re- ports, as well as participated in workshops. The format of the Symposium was delib- erately kept international and interdisciplinary, and also provided an opportunity for presentations of symmetry applications in fields other than in the conventional disci- plines. The Symposium was co-sponsored by Southern Illiis University at Carbondale Land Vorarlberg, U.S. Office of Naval Research (Special Session), and IBM Austria. Support by these institutions is gratefully ackwledged. Several individuals have contributed significantly to the success of Sym- sium III. They are Dr. John C. Guyon, President, Southern Illiis University, at Carbondale, Dr. Martin Purtscher, Landeshauptman des Landes Vorarlberg, Dr. Guntram Lins, Landesrat des Landes Vorarlberg, and Dr. Hubert Regner, Direktor, Landesbildungszentrum Schloss Hofen. I wish to thank these individuals for their support of Symposium III, also in the name of the participating scientists. The Symposium provided these scientists with an opportunity to get together and exchange scientific information in an efficient manner, and in a very pleasant environment.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication17/09/2011
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1066 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edited byBruno Gruber
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.