All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
About this product
- DescriptionThf3 symposium Symmetries in Science VIII was held in August of 1994 at the Cloister Mehrerau in Bregenz, Austria. The symposium was supported by Southern Illiis University at Carbondale, the Land Vorarlberg, and the Landeshaupstaot Bregenz. I wish to thank Dr. John C. Guyon, President of Southern Illiis University at Carbondale; Dr. Hubert Regner, Amt der Vorarlberger Landesregierung; and Dipl. Vw. Siegfried Gasser, Buergermeister der Landeshauptstadt Bregenz and Lantagsabgeordneter, for their generous support of the symposium. Finally I wish to thank Frater Albin of the Cloister Mehrerau for his support and cooperation in this endeavor, which made for a successful meeting in a most pleasant environment. Bru Gruber v CONTENTS On Om x Gin Highest Weight Vectors Helmer Aslaksen, Eng-Chye Tan, and Chen-bo Zhu ...Invariant Theory of Matrices Helmer Aslaksen, Eng-Chye Tan, and Chen-bo Zhu ...1 3 Symmetries of Elementary Particles Revisited A. O. Barut ...21 Perturbative SU(1,1) Haluk Seker ..., ..., ...,...25 A Dual Structure for the Quantal Rotation Group, SU(2) L. C. Biedenharn and M. A. Lohe ...,...3 7 Some Points in the Quantization of Relativistic Grassmann Dependent Interaction Systems A. Del Sol Mesa and R, P. Martinez y Romero ...,...49 for Uq(sl(4)) and q-Conformal q-Difference Intertwining Operators I nvariant Equations V. K. Dobrev ...55 A Quantum Mechanical Evolution Equation for Mixed States from Symmetry and Kinematics H. -D. Doebner and J. D. Hennig ...85 vii Quantum Mechanical Motions over the Group Manifolds and Related Potentials I. H. Duru *...
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication21/10/2012
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight905 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byBruno Gruber
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1995
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.