All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.22Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.05
About this product
- DescriptionSymmetry and Ecomic Invariance: An Introduction explores how symmetry and invariance of ecomic models can provide insights into their properties. While the professional ecomist is wadays adept at many of the mathematical techniques used in static and dynamic optimization models, group theory is still t among his or her repertoire of tools. The authors aim to show that group theoretic methods form a natural extension of the techniques commonly used in ecomics and that they can be easily mastered.
- Author(s)Rama V. Ramachandran,Ryuzo Sato
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication13/10/2012
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleResearch Monographs in Japan-U.S.Business and Economics
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight237 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.