Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
About this product
- DescriptionSymphony No. 3 in C Mir, Crucifixion, is a four movement work for full orchestra. The composition is based on the events leading up to the crucifixion of Jesus Christ and then the resurrection and ascension. Duration: 53 minutes.
- Author BiographyDr. Gregory Jackson is a well-recognized percussionist, composer, educator, and author. He is a multi-faceted percussion specialist in many areas. Dr. Jackson has published several books sold worldwide including Mephisto's Spree, 30 Timpani Etudes Op. 56, Jackson's Rudiment Dictionary, The Synergy Method for Marimba, Etudes Op. 48, The Well Tempered Marimbist Op. 46, Legendary Op. 44, Congas Full Circle, Phenom: The Excellence of Execution, and the percussion method book The Synergy Method for Drumming Vol. 1 and Vol. 2. He also has several recordings, including his 3 CDs of his compositions, two instructional percussion DVDs titled Congas Decoded and Elements of Synergy. More than 2 dozen performances of Jackson's compositions occur each year around the world. Currently, he has completed his second symphony and has more than seventy completed works. Top authorities in percussion have proclaimed that Jackson's works are filling a void in the percussion community not often addressed. Dr. Jackson performs across the country on a regular basis performing his latest works and is a member of the Percussive Arts Society Composition Committee. In the Percussive Arts Society International Collegiate Snare Competition, he placed in the top 10 four consecutive years and top 4 two years performing original solos. As an educator, he served as a consultant to three Drum Corps International Individuals Champions in 2004, 2005, and 2007 as well as the 2006 Percussive Arts Society International Competition Collegiate Champion. Jackson proudly endorses Remo Inc., Pearl Percussion and Adams.
- Author(s)Dr Gregory J Jackson Dma
- Date of Publication30/10/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight417 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.