All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $23.12Trending at AU $33.89
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides an account of the field of synchronized Phasor Measurement techlogy, its beginning, its techlogy and its principal applications. It covers wide Area Measurements (WAM) and their applications. The measurements are done using GPS systems and eventually will replace the existing techlogy. The authors created the field about twenty years ago and most of the installations planned or w in existence around the world are based on their work.
- Author(s)A.G. Phadke,J.S. Thorp
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication25/07/2008
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitlePower Electronics and Power Systems
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Out-of-print date02/02/2017
- Content Note30 black & white tables, biography
- Weight542 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.