Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionSynchronizing Internet Protocol Security (SIPSec) focuses on the combination of theoretical investigation and practical implementation, which provides an in-depth understanding of the Internet Protocol Security (IPSec) framework. The standard internet protocol is completely unprotected, allowing hosts to inspect or modify data in transit. This volume identifies the security problems facing internet communication protocols along with the risks associated with internet connections. It also includes an investigative case study regarding the vulnerabilities that impair IPSec and proposes a SIPSec Model.
- Author(s)Charles A. Shoniregun
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/02/2010
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleAdvances in Information Security
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 34
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note49 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight385 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2007
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.