Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.26Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.49Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.58Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines the development of the international syndicated credits market over the past three decades. Bringing together views of practitioners and academics it provides original answers to unexplored research questions. With extensive coverage and thought-provoking insights, the book is of value to students, practitioners and academics.
- Author BiographyYENER ALTUNBAS is a senior lecturer at the University of Wales, Bangor. Author of a number of articles on the structure and efficiency of banking markets, his main fields of research include the study of European banks, efficiency, stock market analysis, electoral studies, regional economics and urban economics. BLAISE GADANECZ is an economist at the Bank for International Settlements. His research covers a range of banking topics, such as the term structure of credit spreads in project finance, the micro-structure of international syndicated loan and bond underwriting markets, and the effects of government safety nets on international bank lending. ALPER KARA is currently a Teaching Fellow in The University of Leicester, conducting research in the areas of syndicated loan markets, bank lending, corporate finance and emerging market financing. His career also includes four years of experience as a trader in international bond and foreign exchange markets.
- Author(s)Alper Kara,Blaise Gadanecz,Yener Altunbas
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication05/05/2006
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitlePalgrave Macmillan Studies in Banking and Financial Institutions
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note34 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight480 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.