All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.22Trending at AU $37.61
About this product
- Description'The publication of Synergic Inquiry is both timely and important. It is a refreshing attempt to forge behavioral theory and praxis to expand human capacities for problem-solving' - Tomoko Hamada, College of William & Mary This book introduces synergic inquiry, which is a particular take on action research. Synergic inquiry is distinguished from other collaborative methodologies in its process orientation, which seeks first to differentiate and only them to integrate. This way, issues which are considered to be impediments to understanding cultural differences, examples of hierarchical thinking, etc. are treated as an organic part of the solution. In this text, the authors stress a strong theory/practice mix.
- Author BiographyYongming Tang, a pioneer of the SI methodology, is the founder of the Global Synergy Network, an organization working toward global transformation. Dr. Tang is also the founder and director of the California Institute of Integral Studies Synergy Project, which conducts synergy action research in a number of countries. Dr. Tang teaches courses on transformative learning at the California Institute of Integral Studies. Charles W. Joiner, Jr. has extensive experience in the commercial, organizational world, in which he has served as President and General Manager of major divisions of large enterprizes. Seeking to move beyond the limits of the current organizational and economic paradigm, he is pursuing a Ph.D. in Transformational Learning at the California Institute of Integral Studies. He has participated in or been a co-leader of four cultural synergy projects. His current interests involve discovering how to live synergistically and how to support the development of a new form of organization called social business. He has published two books and a number of articles.
- Author(s)Charles Joiner,Yongming Tang
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication27/06/2006
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.