All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.66
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.06
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.84
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first book to provide an integrated view of preposition from morphology to reasoning, via syntax and semantics. It offers new insights in applied and formal linguistics, and cognitive science. It underlines the importance of prepositions in a number of computational linguistics applications, such as information retrieval and machine translation. The book presents a wide range of views and applications to various linguistic frameworks.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication05/01/2007
- Series TitleText, Speech and Language Technology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 29
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1080 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byPatrick Saint-Dizier
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.