All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $20.02Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
About this product
- DescriptionThe study is concerned with the issue of -ing forms in both the theoretical aspect (morpho-syntactic delimitation of the scalar range of -ing forms) and practical aspect (survey of their occurrence in a legal English corpus). The research concentrates on the syntactic analysis of -ing verbal uns, gerunds and -ing participles, and is aimed to reveal the conditioning factors that influence the selection of a particular type of the minalisations under analysis.
- Author BiographyThe Author: Slavka Janigova, Ph.D., born in 1967 in Slovakia, currently works as an assistant lecturer at the Department of the English and American Studies, Faculty of Arts, Pavol Jozef Safarik University in Kosice (Slovakia). She specialises in English syntax and legal English translation.
- Author(s)Slavka Janigova
- PublisherPeter Lang AG
- Date of Publication01/01/2008
- Series TitleEuropaische Hochschulschriften Reihe 14: Angelsachsische Sprache und Literatur
- Series Part/Volume Number439
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintPeter Lang AG
- Content Notetables
- Weight220 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.