All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.18Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.48Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.57Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- DescriptionThe methodology described in this book is the result of many years of research experience in the field of synthesizable VHDL design targeting FPGA based platforms. VHDL was first conceived as a documentation language for ASIC designs. Afterwards, the language was used for the behavioral simulation of ASICs, and also as a design input for synthesis tools. VHDL is a rich language, but just a small subset of it can be used to write synthesizable code, from which a physical circuit can be obtained. Usually VHDL books describe both, synthesis and simulation aspects of the language, but in this book the reader is conducted just through the features acceptable by synthesis tools. The book introduces the subjects in a gradual and concise way, providing just eugh information for the reader to develop their synthesizable digital systems in VHDL. The examples in the book were planned targeting an FPGA platform widely used around the world.
- Author BiographyDr. Eduardo Bezerra is a Researcher and Lecturer of Computer Engineering at Universidade Federal de Santa Catarina (UFSC), where he is with the Department of Electrical Engineering since 2010. He received his Ph.D. in Computer Engineering from the University of Sussex (Space Science Centre), England, UK, in 2002. His research interests are in the areas of embedded systems, computer architecture, reconfigurable systems (FPGAs), space applications, software & hardware testing, fault tolerance and microprocessor applications. Djones Lettnin has Master's in Electric Engineering at Catholic University of Rio Grande do Sul (2004), Brazil, and Sc.D. in Computer Engineering at the Eberhard Karls University of Tubingen (2009), Germany. In August 2011 he became Professor at Federal University of Santa Catarina, Brazil. Since August 2012 he is first coordinator of the Cadence Academic Network in Latin America. His main interests are in design and functional verification of hardware and embedded software with main focus on: modeling of embedded systems, digital design, verification based on assertions, semiformal and formal verification using model checking.
- Author(s)Djones Vinicius Lettnin,Eduardo Augusto Bezerra
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication22/10/2013
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note174 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight421 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.