All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionLeading investigators in their fields present a broad perspective of recent major research trends in synthetic fluorine chemistry. Coverage includes: various aspects of organic and irganic fluorine chemistry, fluorination methods, orgametallic fluorine chemistry and its use in synthesis, the synthesis of perfluoropolyethers (an extraordinary class of new fluorinated compounds) and much more.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication15/09/1992
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight652 g
- Width166 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byG. K. Surya Prakash,George A. Olah,Richard D. Chambers
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.