Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.08Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.33Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $27.17Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionWhat are the likely consequences for Syria of its new European Partnership Agreement? Addressing this question, the authors examine the origins of the agreement, its aims, and the (political) reasons that it was accepted by Syria despite the potential problems it poses for the national ecomy. This work examines the origins and likely consequences for Syria of its new European Partnership Agreement.
- Author BiographyJorg Michael Dostal is lecturer in European Public Policy at Brunel University, West London. Anja Zorob is senior research fellow at the Institute of Middle East Studies of the German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Author(s)Anja Zorob,Jorg Michael Dostal
- PublisherCentre for Syrian Studies
- Date of Publication15/09/2008
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Series TitleSt Andrews Papers on Contemporary Syria
- Place of PublicationSt Andrews
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCentre for Syrian Studies
- Content NoteIllustrations
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.