All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
About this product
- DescriptionDescribes in a consolidated way the results of a three-year research project, during which researchers from leading european industrial companies and research institutes have been working together. Contributors come from academia and industry, such companies as INTRACOM, VTT and Nokia being represented Proposes brand new approaches based on SystemC and OCAPI-XL that explicitly handle issues related to reconfiguration at the system level Introduces a design flow for designing reconfigurable systems-on-chip Provides a comprehensive introduction to reconfigurable hardware and existing reconfigurable techlogies Presents examples on how reconfigurable hardware can be exploited for the development of complex systems Provides useful feedback from the application of the proposed design flow and system level design methods on different real life design cases
- Author(s)Nikolaos S. Voros
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication07/10/2005
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight514 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byKonstantinos Masselos
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.