Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.74Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents selected proceedings from the 22nd biennial IFIP conference on System Modeling and Optimization, held in Turin, Italy in July of 2005. This edition of the conference is dedicated to the achievements of Camillo Possio, who was killed sixty years ago during the last air raid over Turin. For more information about the 300 other books in the IFIP series, please visit www.springeronline.com.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication27/03/2006
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleIFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 199
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1370 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byA. Dontchev,F. Ceragioli,H. Furuta,Kurt Marti,Luciano Pandolfi
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.