All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.66Trending at AU $38.33
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.66
About this product
- DescriptionComputer software reliability has never been so important. Computers are used in areas as diverse as air traffic control, nuclear reactors, real-time military, industrial process control, security system control, biometric scan-systems, automotive, mechanical and safety control, and hospital patient monitoring systems. Many of these applications require critical functionality as software applications increase in size and complexity. This book is an introduction to software reliability engineering and a survey of the state-of-the-art techniques, methodologies and tools used to assess the reliability of software and combined software-hardware systems. Current research results are reported and future directions are signposted. This text will interest: graduate students as a course textbook introducing reliability engineering software; reliability engineers as a broad, up-to-date survey of the field; and researchers and lecturers in universities and research institutions as a one-volume reference.
- Author BiographyDr Hoang Pham is a professor in the Department of Industrial and Systems Engineering at Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey. Before joining Rutgers, he was a senior engineering specialist at the Boeing Company, Seattle, and the Idaho National Engineering Laboratory, Idaho Falls. His research interests include software reliability, system reliability modeling, maintenance, fault-tolerant computing, and biological systemability-risk assessment.
- Author(s)Hoang Pham
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication28/10/2010
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Series TitleSpringer Series in Reliability Engineering
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Note123 black & white tables, biography
- Weight635 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2007
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.