All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionFun, fast, interactive lessons that engage students in word study and help them develop greater fluency in reading and writing. Activities teach and reinforce syllabication, onsets and rimes, prefixes and suffixes, high frequency words, parts of speech, and more. Students also learn grade-level content-area vocabulary and explore multiple-meaning words, synyms, antonyms, and homonyms. A great way to meet common core and state standards for phonics, word recognition, and fluency! For use with Grades 2-3.
- Author BiographyCheryl Sigmon trains and supports teachers in implementing the Four-Blocks(R) Model in schools throughout the United States and Europe. She is the author of several professional books on reading and writing. She lives in Columbia, South Carolina.
- Author(s)Cheryl M Sigmon
- PublisherScholastic Teaching Resources
- Date of Publication01/08/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholastic Teaching Resources
- Weight318 g
- Width211 mm
- Height272 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.