All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $71.74
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.89
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.83
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.55
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.04
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.67
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.44
About this product
- DescriptionThis book contributes to the debate on child sexual abuse and illuminates the trainer practitioner in the process. It shows that human services training is t built solely on scientific theory but rather on the ideology and values of the sponsoring organisation, the participants, and the trainer.
- Author BiographyGerrilyn Smith is Lead Consultant Clinical Psychologist and Family Therapist in the Children and Adolescent Mental Health Services team, Royal Liverpool Children's Hospitals.
- Author(s)Gerrilyn Smith
- PublisherKarnac Books
- Date of Publication01/01/1993
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleThe Systemic Thinking and Practice Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKarnac Books
- Weight186 g
- Width147 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.