All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.74Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionWeaving together prescriptions with a series of cases, Systemic Change Management describes the value and how-to of a systemic or enterprise approach to organizational change. Each capability presented here promotes change, but when used together create synergies that magnify their individual impact within and between collaborating organizations.
- Author BiographyAuthor Anthony J. DiBella: Anthony J. DiBella is Professor of Strategic Leadership at National Defense University, USA.
- Author(s)Anthony J. DiBella,George L. Roth
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication16/04/2015
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight569 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.