All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.81Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.17Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionWhen do systemic transitions, periods in which the pre-eminence of one state gives way to ather, occur? What makes them probable? Do they, or must they, always take the same form?
- Author BiographyWILLIAM R. THOMPSON is Rogers Professor of Political Science at Indiana University, USA. He is the co-author of Strategic Rivalry: Space, Position and Conflict Escalation in World Politics (2007) and co-editor of Globalization as Evolutionary Process: Modeling Global Change (2008).
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication13/02/2009
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Series TitleEvolutionary Processes in World Politics
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note22 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight592 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byWilliam R. Thompson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.