Systems Analysis and Design in a Changing World by Stephen D. Burd, Robert Jackson, John W. Satzinger (Hardback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $107.99Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $90.00+ AU $11.70 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by andysalesau
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionReflecting the latest practices, trends, and developments from the field, SYSTEMS ANALYSIS AND DESIGN IN A CHANGING WORLD, 7E equips you with a solid foundation of the most important principles of systems analysis, systems design, project management, and new software development approaches. Using case driven techniques, the succinct 14-chapter book focuses on content that is key to your success in today's market. The book teaches both traditional (structured) and object-oriented (OO) approaches to systems analysis and design. It highlights use cases, use diagrams, and use case descriptions required for a modeling approach, while demonstrating their application to traditional, web development, object-oriented, and service-oriented architecture approaches. Content reflects Microsoft(R) Project 2013 Professional and Microsoft(R) Visio 2013.
- Author BiographyDr. Stephen Burd is an Associate Professor at the University of New Mexico, where he has been teaching courses in management information systems, networks, databases, and hardware/software since 1984. The author of more than seven top-selling textbooks for Course Technology and Cengage Learning, Dr. Burd brings significant strengths and industry knowledge to this text. He received his B.B.A. and M.B.A. from the University of Baltimore and his Ph.D. from Purdue University. John Satzinger is a Professor in the Computer Information Systems department at Missouri State University. With teaching and research experience at leading CIS and MIS university programs since 1991, Dr. Satzinger provides a strong managerial focus and powerful vision for this text. His interests and specialties include systems analysis and design, graphical user interface design, object-oriented development, and database and client-server development. He earned his MBA from Cal Poly University and his Ph.D. from the Claremont Graduate University. Robert Jackson is a retired member of the faculty of the Information Systems Department at Brigham Young University. He has researched, published, and taught in the areas of object-oriented systems development, e-commerce, Web systems, project management, and information systems education. Bringing a wealth of real-world business experience and technical expertise to this book, Dr. Jackson is currently self-employed as a principal in several new e-commerce ventures, where he practices firsthand the analysis, design, and business principles presented in the Seventh Edition. He received his Ph.D. in Computer Science from Brigham Young University.
- Author(s)John W. Satzinger,Robert Jackson,Stephen D. Burd
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication05/02/2015
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCENGAGE Learning Custom Publishing
- Weight1338 g
- Width222 mm
- Height284 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition Statement7th Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.