Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.92
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.97
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
About this product
- DescriptionThe intricate fields of information systems and information techlogy consist of innumerable interrelated facets from hardware to software and creators to end users. All systems inevitably encounter errors or problems, and as new solutions are found and created in today s complex world of techlogy, it is essential to look at systems as complete entities when searching for solutions and answers. Systems Approach Applications for Developments in Information Techlogy addresses the essential need to look at systems as a complete unit through using systems approach in the field of IT. This complete reference is designed for all information techlogy professionals to better understand their current jobs and future goals through the pivotal idea of systems approach as applied in software engineering, systems engineering, and complex systems.
- PublisherIdea Group,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/11/2012
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationHarrisburg, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIdea Group,U.S.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight1192 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byFrank A. Stowell
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.