All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionDue to the failing one-drug-fits-all model, it has become increasingly necessary to develop personalized medicine that treats whole systems and brings the right drug to the right patient with the right dosages. In Systems Biology in Drug Discovery and Development: Methods and Protocols, leading experts provide a practical, state-of-the-art, and holistic view of the translation of systems biology into better drug discovery and personalized medical practice. While the first part of the book describes cutting-edge techlogies and methods in the field, the second part illustrates how the techlogies can be applied in science for disease understanding and therapeutic discovery. As a volume in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology(t) series, this collection provides the kind of detailed description and implementation advice that is crucial for getting optimal results. Authoritative and up-to-date, Systems Biology in Drug Discovery and Development: Methods and Protocols covers topics from fundamental concepts to advanced techlogies in order to best serve biomedical students and professionals at all levels who are interested in vital integrative studies in molecular biology, genetics, bioinformatics, bioengineering, biochemistry, physiology, pathology, microbiology, immulogy, pharmacology, toxicology, drug discovery, and clinical medicine.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication21/09/2010
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 662
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note30 black & white illustrations, 6 colour illustrations, 17 black & white tables, biography
- Weight935 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byQing Yan
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.