Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $16.49Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
About this product
- DescriptionThis constitutes the Proceedings of the 22nd IFIP TC7 Conference held in July 2005, in Tori, Italy, and dedicated to Camillo Possio, on the 60th anniversary of his death during the last air raid over Tori. The papers in this volume concern primarily stochastic and distributed systems, their control/optimization, and inverse problems. These proceedings also explore applications of optimization techniques and computational methods in fields such as medicine, biology and ecomics.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/02/2010
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleIFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology
- Series Part/Volume Number202
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight528 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byA. Dontchev,F. Ceragioli,H. Furuta,Luciano Pandolfi
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2006
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.