All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.05
About this product
- DescriptionBy photographing from the back Susan Barnettt investigates the time-hored tradition of the portrait being of the face and tests whether body type, dress and demeaur can tell us just as much as a facial expression might. Begun in 2009, the project has taken Barnett to cities and tourist spots throughout the United States and Europe to record the revealing and ever-changing messages that can be found on T-shirts.
- Author BiographyAfter an internship at The Cloisters, the MedievaI branch of the Metropolitan Museum of Art, Susan Barnett was employed at the Perls Galleries, a famous Madison Avenue gallery where she eventually became Associate Director. She continues to act as a consultant in the art world. She returned to the School of Visual Arts studying graphic design and continues to take pictures on the streets of New York City.
- Author(s)Harold Koda,Marvin Heiferman,Susan Barnett
- PublisherDewi Lewis Publishing
- Date of Publication04/12/2014
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationStockport
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDewi Lewis Publishing
- Weight771 g
- Width166 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.