All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume contains the proceedings of the NATO Advanced Study Institute held in Porto Conte (Alghero), Sardinia, September 15-27, 1991. The A. S. 1. was attended by 86 graduate and postgraduate students from 18 different countries, and was hosted by the newly founded International Laboratory of Molecular Genetics of Porto Conte, directed by Prof. Marcello Siniscalco. The A. S. I. was funded by NATO Scientific Affairs Division, the International Union of Immulogical Societies, the European Community (Directorate General for Science, Research and Development), the Italian Research Council, and the San Raffaele Institute of Mila. In addition, a number of students who reside in the U. S. received travel funds from the U. S. National Science Foundation, and the Turkish National Fund provided financial assistance to several students from Turkey. When we decided to organize a course on T lymphocytes, our concern was to reach a balance between the teaching of both the hard core principles and the latest experimental findings of cellular immulogy, and the recently expanded interfaces with the t-yet- kwn: hypotheses, speCUlations, new projections to be born from the discussions.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication26/10/2012
- SubjectLife Sciences: Zoology
- Series TitleNATO Science Series A
- Series Part/Volume Number233
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight442 g
- Width156 mm
- Height244 mm
- Edited byBenventuto Pernis,Franco Celada
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1992
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.