All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.31
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.21
- AU $81.39Trending at AU $83.63
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $7.80Trending at AU $8.37
- AU $9.82Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.49
About this product
- DescriptionMorgie's favorite di, T-Rex, is missing, and Morgie thinks that his best friend Billy may have taken it. Once again, Tomie dePaola has written a funny and easy-to-read story about two of the hardest words in the English language- I'm sorry.
- Author Biography<b>Tomie dePaola</b>(www.tomie.com) is the acclaimed author and/or illustrator of more than 250 books for children. His books range from autobiographical stories to retellings of folktales and legends to original tales, such as the Strega Nona books. He lives in New London, New Hampshire.
- Author(s)Tomie Depaola
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication01/11/2002
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintG P Putnam's Sons
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width159 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.