All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.65
About this product
- DescriptionREA's TEAS Crash Course Book + Online Practice Test Fully Revised Second Edition Everything you need for the exam - in a fast review format! REA's TEAS (Test of Essential Academic Skills) Crash Course is the first book of its kind for the last-minute studier or anyone who wants to get a high score on this nursing school entry exam. Targeted, Focused Review - Study Only What You Need to KwBased on the Test of Essential Academic Skills exam and actual TEAS questions, the Crash Course covers only the information tested on the exam, so you can make the most of your study time. Targeted, easy-to-read review chapters in outline format cover reading comprehension, English language and usage, math, biology, chemistry, physics, and more. Expert Test-taking StrategiesOur author explains the structure of the TEAS, so you kw what to expect on test day. He also shares detailed question-level strategies and shows you the best way to answer questions. By following our expert tips and advice, you can score higher on every section of the exam. Take REA's Online Practice ExamAfter studying the material in the TEAS Crash Course, go online and test what you've learned. Our practice exam features timed testing, diagstic feedback, detailed explanations of answers, and automatic scoring analysis. The exam is balanced to include every topic and type of question found on the TEAS exam, so you kw you're studying the smart way. No matter how or when you prepare for the TEAS exam, REA's TEAS Crash Course will show you how to study efficiently and strategically, so you can get a higher score in less time!
- Author BiographyDaniel Greenberg has been a writer in the educational field for more than 20 years, developing dozens of practical workbooks that make Science, Math, Grammar, Vocabulary, Reading Skills, History, and other subjects both fun and educational. Mr. Greenberg's op-eds and graphic art have appeared in The Washington Post and The New York Times as well as on BBC radio.
- Author(s)Daniel Greenberg
- PublisherResearch & Education Association
- Date of Publication04/04/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleREA Test Preps
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintResearch & Education Association
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight354 g
- Width152 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.