Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.22Trending at AU $37.61
About this product
- DescriptionAlisha escapes from a tyrannical mother and meets Allen Semco, a university student. He falls in love with her and they marry. While courting her there's thing he won't do for her. He appears to be the perfect idyllic mate, attentive, charming and eager to please his bride on every occasion. But it doesn't take long for the real Allen to emerge.
- Author BiographyThis true story will captivate the reader from beginning to end. Alisha Karpol's concern for her characters is strong. The story comes to life in a vivid description of the events that take place. as she captures each scene with compelling emotion.
- Author(s)Alisha Karpol
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication30/08/2010
- SubjectBiography: General
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1134 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.