All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.83
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $46.99
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.40
About this product
- DescriptionThe book of Acts picks up where Jesus' story left off in the gospel of Luke by exploring the continuing presence of Christ on earth: the church. This inspired account of church history will awaken your soul with transforming power and give you courage to be a witness for Christ wherever he sends you! We've designed this study to help you explore and discover God's heart for the world through Luke's biography of history's most unlikely movement, the church of Jesus Christ. Each uniquely-crafted lesson opens with an introduction and key verse to reveal important themes. Four sections guide readers through Acts in a way that will help you discover, explore, experience, and share the heart of God more deeply. Dive into this book heart first, to discover and experience the same fire that fueled the passion of early Christians two thousand years ago! About the Passionate Life Bible Study Series: God longs for everyone to encounter the passion of his heart. Inspired by The Passion Translation, this heart-level Bible study is ideal for both individual devotional study and small groups. Kindle a burning desire for a passion-!lled life fueled by the heart of God!
- Author BiographyDr Brian Simmons has previously been involved in the translation project of the Kuna New Testament and has studied linguistics and Bible translation principles through New Tribes Mission. He and his family spent nearly eight years in the tropical rain forest of the Darien Province of Panama as a church planter, translator, and consultant. Afterward, he assisted in planting a thriving church in West Haven, CT Gateway Christian Fellowship. Dr Simmons now travels full time as a conference speaker and Bible teacher. Brian has been married for over forty-two years and boasts regularly of his three children and six grandchildren.
- Author(s)Dr. Brian Simmons
- PublisherBroadStreet Publishing
- Date of Publication01/04/2016
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationWI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBroadStreet Publishing
- Weight151 g
- Width152 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.