All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUse TRIZ to unlock creative problem solving Are you new to TRIZ and looking for an easy-to-follow guide on how you can use it to enhance your company's creativity, invation and problem-solving abilities? Look further! Written in plain English and packed with tons of accessible and easy-to-follow instruction, TRIZ For Dummies shows you how to use this powerful toolkit to discover all the ways of solving a problem, uncover new concepts and identify previously unseen routes for new product development. An international science that relies on the study of patterns in problems and solutions, TRIZ offers a powerful problem-solving and creativity-generating solution for companies looking to promote invation, especially in the face of having to do more with less. Inside, you'll find out how to successfully apply this problem-solving toolkit to benefit from the experience of the whole world t just the spontaneous and occasional creativity of individuals or groups of engineers with an organisation. * Learn to think like a genius with TRIZ * Discover the benefits of TRIZ as a tool for businesses * Find fun and simple exercises for putting TRIZ into practise * Benefit from industry examples of where TRIZ has worked and how With the help of TRIZ For Dummies, you'll get the skills needed to see the wood for the trees and solve complex problems with creativity, ingenuity and invation.
- Author BiographyLilly Haines-Gadd runs the hugely successful TRIZ innovation and problem solving consultancy Oxford Creativity. She develops and delivers training programmes and facilitates problem solving workshops for many major organisations around the world, including Rolls-Royce, BAE SYSTEMS, Saint Gobain, Sanofi, the IET, Highways England and Oxford University.
- Author(s)Lilly Haines-Gadd
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2016
- SubjectTechnology: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBrisbane
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Australia
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight638 g
- Width188 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.89Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $51.80
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $52.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.