All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $12.57Trending at AU $16.29
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $43.66
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.53Trending at AU $39.88
- AU $12.48Trending at AU $16.19
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $23.89Trending at AU $26.86
About this product
- DescriptionMacabre holidays stories, ranging from eerie to twisted from a Thanksgiving mall shooting spree, an evil Santa and many more!
- Author BiographyKevin Eads was born in Fort Wayne, Indiana. He graduated with degrees in History and Political Science from Indiana Purdue Fort Wayne, where he served as Student Body President and was active in Phi Kappa Theta fraternity. He then received his Juris Doctorate from Nova Southeastern University where he focused on International Law. After college, he began teaching law at the college level. He has received rave reviews from his peers and students, often being voted favorite instructor. A life long fan of the horror genre, he began to tell his own stories with the 2011 release of The Amulet of Elisabeth Bathory for Dark Moon Press. Since that time he has released Lord Byron's Revenge, Dracula's Disciples, Return to Camp Hell, and That Sure Doesn't Taste Like Pork Sausage which may be the first book of political macabre.
- Author(s)Kevin Eads
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication25/07/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHorror & Ghost Stories
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight240 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.