All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
About this product
- DescriptionThis title helps you to: connect and communicate with your loved ones who have passed on. receive guidance from your spirit guides and guardian angels; and, help yourself and others heal physically, emotionally, and spiritually. You can do all this and more when you learn the time-houred art of table tipping. Table tipping is a form of mediumship; a doorway between the physical world and the world of spirit. Along with a brief look at the colourful history of table tipping, this friendly introductory guide presents everything you need to kw to begin table tipping immediately - from what kind of table to use to step-by-step instructions on how to communicate safely with loved ones, guides, and even companion animals on the other side. You'll discover the many kinds of communications from spirit: advice, blessings, warnings, predictions, problem solving, and spiritual development - all illustrated with fascinating first-hand accounts from the author's own table tipping sessions.
- Author BiographyTeresa Lally is an acupuncturist, hypnotherapist, and Reiki practitioner. She has been a featured guest on radio and cable television, and has written articles, lectured, and facilitated workshops on table tipping and other healing topics.
- Author(s)Teresa Lally
- PublisherLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication02/04/2012
- SubjectPsychic Powers & Parapsychology
- Place of PublicationMinnesota
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white line drawings
- Weight249 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.