All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.36Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionAn examination of furniture-making classics, first published in the form of separate articles. A wide range of tables and chairs is covered, providing woodworkers with a choice of projects and many practical techniques. The book includes working drawings and enlarged views for guidance.
- Author(s)Fine Woodworking
- PublisherTaunton Press Inc
- Date of Publication01/11/1995
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Series TitleBest of Fine Woodworking S.
- Place of PublicationConnecticut
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTaunton Press Inc
- Out-of-print date21/05/2007
- Content Notecolour halftones and drawings throughout
- Weight494 g
- Width290 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.