All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionThe North is intrinsic to the way most outsiders imagine Russia: sw, long winters and the endless Siberian forests. This inhospitable land contains immense natural wealth that is both a burden and an asset. Today's Russian authorities face the challenge of negotiating the North's obsolete, mo-industrial towns and its largely untapped natural resources.
- Author BiographyHelge Blakkisrud is Head of the Centre for Russian Studies at the Norwegian Institute of International Affairs. Geir Honneland is Director of the Russian and Polar Program of the Fridtjof Nansen Institute, Norway.
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication23/11/2005
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight335 g
- Width164 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byGeir Honneland,Helge Blakkisrud
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.